Home

Dueling Psychology...

[PMV] Joker

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play mostly on duel servers, and I have about 15 keys set up for different taunts to be played before/during/and after matches. A bit extreme but they come in handy. Why all the taunting? Because it unsettles your opponent. I've had an entire server screaming for my blood after a few rounds, and the rest of my matches were much easier because of the careless mistakes the enraged opponents would make.

Sometimes I will walk around pushing people down but not going for the kill, just pushing them down because I can, this really ticks em off. :)

I usually play as Light side, but when I play Dark side and I'm feeling confident I am going to win I will grip the other guy, raise him as high as I can and then let him go while pushing him. This will rocket a guy all the way across the map and he'll take a bit of falling damage but not enough to be useful, but hey.. it looks great. :)

Thought this belonged in a post. The duel server was set up best of 3. First fight the guy trys to be all spooky walking slowly down off the mountain. Fine, we fight, he eventually dies. 2nd time he spawns up on the mountain. I run over int he corner right under it and look up for him to jump down. I hear footseps, i grin evily. He paces out all nice and slow down the mountain, psychologically intimidating me I guess. When he comes into sight hes totally not even looking my direction, just moseying along, i come out with a nice over head wack in the heavy and chunked his life down a lot. I thought this was pretty funny :) I thought of this post after his little stunt he tried pulling and thought i'd bump it back up to the top with this :)

Sundevil

Archived