Home

Stuck in the swamp

Xevious

I would've just searched for this, but it seems that the search option is disabled at the moment.

SPOILERS

I just got passed the doomgiver level... now I'm on the planet trying to stop the dark Jedi from overrunning the Jedi temple. I haven't gotten very far from the beginning... I fought a couple of guys with sabers and a bunch of swamp troopers, now I'm at some ship wreckage... it almost looks like a tower. Kyle says "nice landing" when you approach it. Where do I go from here? I've gone up and down the swamp looking for another path... I've even found a way to climb to the top of the rocks looking for a way to get over them. I'm sure it's something simple that I'm missing.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks.

You are in 1 of 2 spots. It has been a bit since I was there, so I don't remember exactly. Most likely, you are at the underwater tunnel. What underwater tunnel? Exactly..

Stand in the pools. There is one ytou can get up to your chest. When you find the right one, the water will pull you towards the tunnel as it rushes that way. Use a weapon other than your saber so you can go under easier and find the hole....

happy swimming.

Archived