Home

Riven ? on your server.

Valdarious

Hey Riven could reinstitute some force powers back into your server, I think its loosing some interest with some people since you cant force jump or throw. I love playing on your server but I am noticing that not many people are showing up anymore.

Depends on the time of day Valdarious. I'm getting a lot of people on there, but it isn't up 24/7. Anytime I shut it down, after i bring it back up again it takes a while for people to get going. Nobody wants to join a completely empty server :) Best thing you can do is just hang on there for a little while and hope someone joins.

I wouldn't mind having jump especially on there, but as far as I know there is no way to restrict which force powers are available. Hopefully something Raven will address in a patch.

Originally posted by seanconnery

There is a way!

Look at the Ausgamers Jedi Knight 2 server!

Jump + Throw are the only powers there.

I think having jump and throw would be a good idea. There seems to be limited jump in the No Force setting right now, but maybe having Level 2 Jump would help prevent peeps getting stuck in the pits in the Tiral pit and the Carbon Chamber so often . At any rate, it would make the matches a little more dynamic with backflips, wall walking, etc.

No Saber Throw seems to leave a void in the game. It's a good move against people who do nothing but spin around or those who will crouch and wait for you to walk into the light style forward lunge.

Just my opinion anyways...I'll poke around a bit and see if I can find the command to set force powers on a server Riven. If I do, I'll post a follow up.

:)

Sup3rFly TNT

THanks Superfly. I'd appreciate it :)

Hang in there Valdarious. Like I said, when I've been in there, it has been hopping. If you can get one or two other people to join you in there right from the start... I know when I'm looking for a good server to join, the ones with about 50-70% capacity filled normally catch my eye first.

I really dont play on many inet servers is my problem. I am looking for certain crowd and dont really bother searching around that much. So far this one has been 1 out of a whole 4 servers I have played on, only 1 other one has had anyone that I could play with for more than 20mins without giving up since its hopeless for how I want to play. But then my patience with inet games is kind of thin these days, been playing since q95.bat quake if you know what that was.

Archived