Home

Help Me!!!!!!!

DarthBane51190

maybe if you guys said what type of video card you have and system specs and what version of windows you are using, someone here would be happy to help you,

Can't guess whats the problem is with out them sorry. ;)

if you want my guess,it is your video cards drivers don't like this game, tell me can you get other GL Games to work? not direct x games, what I would do is click open the game and hit help under the menu. then scroll down and find your video card on that word doc. and note down the driver version and goto your card maker and get that version of your driver, it's been tested with the game to work.

that or you could try the chip makers page for drivers like try nvidia's homepage and get its' driver that is if you are using one of there cards and who isn't now days. it's that one or ati

It does seen to be a problem with the OpenGl drivers for your video card. A lot of games use Direct3D instead so these may never really have been given a good test by other games on your system.

You need to look at you graphics card driver, go to the manufactures website and look for any information on OpenGl support.

Hope this points you in the right direction, it's a great game when you get it going. But because of the high performance graphics it can be tempermental drivers wise.

:syoda:

Originally posted by DarthBane51190

OpenGL Subsystem Failure?????? What should I do? Is it my system because whenever I do a sys check it says I can play.

HELP ME ASAP!!!!

:fett:

As the other ones said, it is a problem with your graphiccard or drivers, I'd recommend atleast using a Geforce2mx card. :)

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived