Home

vestless rodian?

Pol Favre

Heretic!

Blasphemer!

A Rodian without a vest? Rodians are BORN with their vests on. Its what they are, a Rodian without a vest is like a Bantha without poodoo.

Disclaimer: Otherwise, no the slightly mad person thats responded to your post does not, in total, know how to spawn vestless Rodians for the game, he can, though, make a damn nice casserole with some noodles and some nearly off cheese.

Disclaimer: Otherwise, no the slightly mad person thats responded to your post does not, in total, know how to spawn vestless Rodians for the game, he can, though, make a damn nice casserole with some noodles and some nearly off cheese.

LOL!!!! :rofl::lol:

I believe that the vest-less Rodian has a name, and if you use his name you can get him. Why this is, I do not know, as I cannot find .skin files for him...

If you use

model rodian

you get the vested Rodian.

If you use

model beedo

you get the vestless Rodian.

Sorry if I've made a mistake; I'm at work and can't check it, but I think I'm remembering right.

(shamelessplug) Or, if you don't mind the vest, but hate the blue jumpsuit, you could check out my Rodian Hunter skin at http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jedimouse (/shamelessplug)

~JediMouse~

:rodian:

Archived