Home

Stuck in Doomgiver_Shields - no exit?

NightClaw

In the level after rescuing my little wife we split up and I have to disable the Doomgiver's Shields.

First the big room with the tubes going to the middle part.

I went through the corridor to the room at the other side, killing all the Killer-Robots etc, hit the switch, which extends the tube to the middle part outside. Now in there is just that stormtropper and the officer. After killing both I go back outside and kill the arriving stormtroopers. And thats it.

Everyone dead, doors in the corridor still closed, no other exit, no switch etc.

I spend more than a HOUR searching!!!

So please SOMEONE GIVE ME A HINT PLEASE!!!!

May the Force be with you!

NightClaw

...i hit the switch, which extends the tube to the middle part outside.

It took me ages, but i finally found out: If you use that new tube you can get to a closed door of the building in the middle. Harhar, how funny, there's a switch to the right when you're standing in the niche. Why didn't they just make it open by itself? It took me more than half an hour too.

It opens the door, you get inside and you can kill the officer with a key. Back out again, you take one of the middle doors and in the little space before you get to the robot-guarded corridor again, there's a door to a little room with a switch. Of course you needed the officer's key to get inside that room. The new switch opens access to the tubes from inside the building... i guess you get the next part.

That should be it! Oh, and if you somehow manage do defeat the next big villain, let me know how, because he's the reason why I'm scooping this forum.... !

Cheerz, Aehrick.

Archived