Home

Universal Alliance

|UA|Ashenhand

EDIT: Website up! Universal Alliance - No Bells and whistles, but its close to functional - Forums Now Up As Well

This is Joruus, I've settled on a name for play I suppose.

Alright all, yesterday I tried to set up a meeting to talk with others about forming a clan.

Today I've gone ahead and come up with a name and registered a channel on the ETG IRC server. Working on the website as well at this time. Server is up, currently just running an FFA Sabers/Force match. (Though its not full time dedicated until I get a second box built, which should be soon.) Server is at; 65.102.249.185:10893

So heres what I'm looking for.

US based gamers on cable or DSL connections preferred. Preferably people with experience in several different FPS games including JK1.

Web design experience would be helpful, but I can handle the website on my own, also the ability to provide a server will be good as well, as you can never have too many servers as a clan.

My mission is to provide a solid, long lasting JK2 clan competition experience to start with, with the possibilities of branching into other FPS competition games as things get solidified.

I personally have been playing FPS games online, competitively and for fun since 1996 or so. Having run several clans under a couple of different names from Quake 1 CTF and onwards. I've got a good solid handle on JK2 and its weapons base, including Jedi only saber combat, and I'm extremely familiar with the Q3A engine. And I consider myself to be fairly good at the game.

Interested parties should contact me, or come to the clan IRC channel at;

Server: irc.enterthegame.com

Channel: #UniversalAlliance

We'll talk a bit. Experience preferred, but anyone is willing to inquire.]

Alright since apparently connecting to IRC is too much work. If you'd be interested in getting into a clan with a solid, experienced administrator and a clear vision. Please just respond on this post with your email or ICQ number and I'll get in touch with you.

BTW Joruus = |UA|Ashenhand

Just in case you've gotten lost here.

Archived