Home

Stuck On Cairn, shutting off the lights

Phaedrus

I'm in the room with all the officers. I turned off the power but didn't manage to make it across on my first attempt and the lights came back on. Now when I go to the panel I can nolonger turn the lights off, any suggestions?

It seems you only get one chance to make it through. That stupid officer in the glass room has an override switch that turns the lights back on. So, don't do what I did: I saved the game AFTER hitting the switch, but I didn't make it. Plus I didn't have any recent saves, so I had to start all over. :violin:

BTW, there's a secret right before you jump up on the ledge where you turn off the lights. It's in the little grate. To get to it, face the wall with the grate. To your right, there will be a small ledge that you can jump onto. From there, you can get onto the ledge with the grate.

:lightning Im stuck at that stage myself, I read somewhere to turn off the lights and then run into the room and kill everyone, but I cannot do that because the freaking officer hits the switch ending the game. So am I supposed to just run fast as hell past everyone into the door?

Hmmm.... I got past that part where you have to turn off the lights. When you go through the door, there are two officers waiting for you and you have to kill them before they reach the alarm. I did that part as well. Then you go up an elevator to these catwalks that go all over the huge loading bay or whatever it is. But from there, I have no clue what to do next. This is where I am stuck right now. Grrr... All the doors on the catwalks are locked and I can't go anywhere. :(

i have tried mind tricking the 3 guys on the left side of the room (facing the door im going towards) and jumping over the computer screen into the doorway and into the next room but they usually spot me as i am leaving the room and then the next room is all riled up. This part is tough.

Archived