Home

stuck after i blow up ion cannons

tturuss

Go back into the door that is on the right of hte two ion cannons...a door in that section will now be open on the upper walkway...

when I saw right...I mean the door that is at the end of the ion cannon structure.

I've got exactly the same here. Acording to this site (walkthrough) http://www.xezol.com/jediknight2atwt.shtml#sec1 we did everything right. I did notice that there wasn't an AT-ST to kill when I blew up the ion cannons.

Found the answer go to LucasForums > Network > JediKnightII.net > Announcements > Raven / LEC Announcements > Strategy Guide #5: Artus - Why Jan Won't Land - AT-ST Problem

Hmmm... I too have the same problem and yes, there was no AT-ST for me either. But I can't seem to find that post you where refering to! :S Could you please instead tell me how to fix it or give me a direct link to the thread?

The post may have been moved to this forum. (sticky on the top of the page.)

Here is the main things you have to do to get the door to open.

1-blow up at-st.

2-blow up at-st.

3-blow up at-st.

(thats right there are 3 at-st and you can kill them all before you deal with the ion cannons.)

4-kill sheilds to ion cannons (i think that is what you disable, it could be something else...)

5-blow up ion cannon

6-blow up ion cannon

if you have done all that the door should open.

Archived