Home

Stuck at StarPad

Rallymonkey1982

i am trying to remember how i did this board. i think you have to shoot some cannons for lando then you walk around and find the ship with him and you kill some more guys and you have to open the top doors so the ship can fly out. on either side of the ship there are boxes use force powers to move boxes or something then underneath there are vents to break and go through and open the top doors, then lando says the fuel isnt filling so you have to walk around and notice the picutures on the pumps that are hooked to the ship and match it with the ones on top of a fuel tank out side the hanger around the corner. if this doesnt help then reply and i will try to go into more detail

I have blown the cannons, and turned the switch for the big doors to open. I am trying to return to Lando through the same path I took through the black storage area. But now, my light intensifier is out of batteries and I can't find my way around. Is there a place where I can get batteries or please tell me where to go so I can get past this? Thanks

Danny

Archived