Home

Help! stuck in Nar Shaadda hangouts

kadna13

In the Nar Shaadda hangouts, i have just gotten past the room where there are high stacks of boxes. after making it to the top walkway and continuing down, i get to a hallway where there are mining carts blocking the way. My targeting crosshair goes blue, indicating i can move the carts. But when i pull or push it, it just goes back and forth a short distance ethat doesn't unblock any part of the hallway. What do i do?

If I'm not mistaken this is where you need to go back out to where the 4 huge garbage compactors are and go into the only one that doesn't have a cart in the way. You'll need to climb through where the carbage compactor has a vent sticking out. Hope this helps.

If that's not it and you're past that then look for a vent and an exploding box...

You can jump up the garbage chute and stand at the doorway there. Don't go too far or you'll be crushed. Then just wait till the crusher goes up and jump down and across to the other side. The door will open, and you can take it from there. But don't forget about that cart that just moves a little bit.

Archived