Home

** JK2 ** Tournament!!!!!!!

IGL|DrateX

Ok everyone.....

The Ilan Gaming League ( IGL ) is opening registration for our very first JK2 Tournament!!! It is gonna be a 32 man event .....first 32 to register fill the spots. It will be a

1vs1 Saber Duel FF Tournament for all you saber freaks :D

Our website is located at http://www.iglnet.com and to give you a better chance of registering for the tourny once it opens up I suggest that you register an account ASAP. Once the tourny has all 32 peeps registered it will be locked off and you will then be emailed of its start date and all other relivant info. The prize isn't to grand but it is a free 12 man server from http://www.ilangame.com for 3 months.

As well we offer competitive ladders as well for JK2 and will soon be adding more. I hope to see your support for our tournament as well as for our ladders.

YOU NEED TO JOIN A LADDER TO JOIN THE TOURNY! You can drop the ladder after your registered for the tourny but in order to beable to register for the tourny in your account....you will need to be on a 1vs1 JK2 ladder.......

To join a LADDER......

#1. simply register

#2. sign in after registering

#3. click the drop box next to join a clan and choose join a 1vs1.

Then choose your 1vs1 you wish to join.....

Once you have joined a LADDER go back into your account and you will see the option to join a TOURNY by scrolling down to the bottom of your account.

Pass the WORD!!!!

http://www.iglnet.com :jawa

BTW....some people have gotten confused uptop....I explained how to join a LADDER in my first post.

To join a TOURNY register an account and then sign in....once you have done that it will show you the active tournaments in your account. Just choose which you wanna join =)

Hope none of you joined the ladder thinkin it was the tourny.....DOH! at any rate...join both =)

Yes...what your looking at is at the top of your screen.....what ya wanna do is scroll down till you see this

:: Upcoming Tournaments Available to This Team ::

JK2 FF Lightsaber Open [ 23 open spots left ]

JK2 NF Lightsaber Open [ 22 open spots left ]

and click on the tourny you wanna join and the rest is history =)

If anyone else has any problems I have made a channel on ETG for our JK2 branch. I encourage anyone that has probs or wants to come idle anyways to join #JK2-IGL

I would be more than happy to explain the tourny set up or how to register. :D

Ok........this is also an important post for all trying to join the tourny. If you have created an account and can't seem to figure out how to get in the tourny. Join a JK2 LADDER like I had stated above and then return to your account and you will see the option to join the tournaments by scrolling down.

In recap...join a JK2 ladder then join the tournament. Drop by #JK2-IGL if you have any further probs :bdroid2:

Archived