Home

Cheaters Already?

Abrassive

A guy who had some kind of hack who walked through walls and had smething where everything u jumped it used 3 forces at once a push pul grad and drain all at once. his name is IdiotSavant played on a Duel server named "Quake**** JK2" cheater everyone said he did and he used force push like 20 times in a row he had unlimited force when Ispected him never went down. Hmmm I know I not joshin I saw it along with others sigh

When you joined the game, while the map was loading did it say CHEATS ARE ENABLED? I am not yelling, the words are in all caps when the level loads if the cheats are on.

*edit* As for doing 3 things at once its actualy pretty easy. Just bind a key to "force_pull;force_push;+force_drain;wait;-force_drain" Its all based in the engine. I have a key bound to toggle crouch instead of holding down the crouch key. But for the infinate force that is extremely cheap.

Dang rights, Cheaters are a bunch of LOOSERS. I remeber enabling cheats on a server once, (I was the admin) and it was just me and some friends playing, and all we did was use the duel lightsaber cheat, you know, Darth Mauls lightsaber, but that is how it is i guess. Oh and cheaters go make your own server and cheat there, i don't care, just don't come on the one i'm on and cheat.

I know that command Moleculor I use it when I make a lan game or just testing things out with bots, I have it set to 1 when the default is 200. I personaly like it better this way. I dont think, in the sense of movies, that Obi or Darth ever worried if their force energies were getting depleted, and the Emporer surely had a crap load of force power to use lightning the way he was on Luke, but he also didnt use a saber at all.

lol I got accused of this too. If it was a pure server he was probably getting the while glowing thing everytime he spawned... so he had infinite power. I also got accused of cheating because someone couldn't kill me while I was duelling. I guess many of these people have a version without a manual or they just didn't bother getting to know the game before they got online. The stupidity is strong in these ones!

BUT if it wasn't a pure server... well then cheats are allowed you know... perhaps the host was cheating :D

Arrkkk...Another person crying cheat :(

Are you sure this was a person cheating?

I'm starting to find that the people whining about cheats are much more annoying than an actual cheater.

First thing...was it on a Pure Server without cheats enabled in the first place?

Second...like Canis_Aureus said, people can get the "glowing thing" very often and end up having a lot of force power. This is part of the game.

Third...Learn how the game works before you start to complain. Like it was said earlier, some people cry cheat when they shoot at someone in a duel and they don't die. Or some other ridiculous thing that is part of the game.

In a way I think the beginners and mediocre players are happy about cheats. Not because they use them...But because they can use them as an excuse for their inability to play. Instead they stop playing and start whining on the server: "cheater this, cheater that" until the next level or map or whatever.

Sorry...got carried away...but man...I hate to hear about this all the time. I encounter the "Cheat whiners" a lot more than the actual "Cheaters" now days.

I play on this server also... yes someone is cheating...yesterday I posted that a player would use the "grip" to kill you in under 3/4 seconds. Drain or absorb would not counter.

If it helps keep a gun out of the person(s) hand or mouth...so be it.

By the way I don't care who is better than me or who wins, I play for enjoyment...I don't have a mental disorder that causes me to seek attention by ruining other peoples experiences. Time has told me only the gulity usually respond...but not always sometimes good poeple also respond with a honest opinion.

:sweating:

I agree Millions o' Monkeys,

If it was a cheat its ok. Chances are it probably wasn't. Or at the very best it was a server with Enabled Cheats which in that case it shouldn't be a very big surprise to encounter someone using cheats. lol That’s like going to a boxing match and calling the cops saying: "get over here...there's a fight going on"

People always say: "yes, yes, yes they were cheating...its 100% sure"

I've been playing half life since it came out. I've never cheated before in my life. Every time I play someone is accusing me of being a cheater. They always say: "cheater...its so obvious...I know you are cheating 100%" This really is ridiculous. I've been playing for 3-4 years! Of course I'm going to be able to run circles around most people.

I'm well aware that there are cheats out there. Especially in Half Life. But people whine about them so much that everyone thinks if your good...you must be cheating. Most People complaining about cheats have no Idea what a real cheat would look like or do.

So to the ones crying cheat:

- If it’s legit...yay...good for you...you got to say cheater.

- If it’s yet another unknowledgeable complaint...Then you are just adding to the problem as much as an actual cheater if not more so.

I've been playing half life since it came out. I've never cheated before in my life. Every time I play someone is accusing me of being a cheater.

I don't know if Abrassive came from CS or not, but here are my two cents..

I agree with you. I've been playing HL since it came out, and I'm one of the leaders of a CS clan. One of my jobs is to make sure our servers are as protected against cheaters as possible. I know all about the CS cheats. I know how big of a problem is it.. what works, what doesn't, etc.

That being said, a lot of my clan has added JK to their playing time. Just yesturday we were playing and one of my clan members said he was in a server and someone was cheating... The first thing I asked is if it was a PURE server. He wasn't sure and didn't know what that ment.

I am by no means an expert on JK/Q3, but I'm trying to gather all the info I can.

I think the problem is going to be is that if alot of CS/HL players start playing JK, they are already going to be on edge with cheaters because of the way things are with CS and they don't know any better. Not that cheating isn't an issue with Q3/JK.. Honestly, I don't know yet. I'm still reading all I can about this new world I've ventured into. :bdroid2:

It's very easy to cry cheater.... but even with CS, as you know, there are good players that are very skilled in the games.

Roach

Archived