Home

Demo of all basic saber moves

sketch5050

Second post...

Hello all,

For all those noobs, and those that know it all. I and my partner, Athlon, have compiled a demo of all the saber moves and stances. This demo shows all of the stances, each style's special attack, and how to perform them, ect. It even shows how to do the fabled "swift kick". I know most of you out there know how to do each of these moves, but I'm sure some are wondering. Before I go posting a link for this demo, how many of you actually would want it? (Also I need a host. The demo is only 540k :D )

comments? questions?

I'd be interested in it, that's for sure...

i picked up my copy of JO last time I visited my parents and walked off without thte manual now I'm stuck here waiting for it to arive in the mail, plus those "secret" moves would be nice to see as well. :)

3rd post, still no golden medal...

Hello again,

Since it has been less than 5 minutes and I already have two replys for the demo. I will post a link for it. The best I can do is tripod.com (since I do not have a host) The file is ziped so you will need winzip to extract it. Just extract the files into your \demos\ folder. Then go into Mutliplayer and select demos, and then click basicsabering. Readme file is included just incase. Enjoy :D

edit: Tripod sucks

Copy this link, and then paste it into your address line. Then press enter.

http://sketch50.tripod.com/basicsabering.zip

Ahem...

I'd also like some feedback from those that veiwed the demo. As of right now I happen to be working on an advanced sabering demo. With things including how to properly backstab in a multiplayer game, and how to use throw properly.

One thing I must mention. I am in no way the greatest lightsaberist. I just want to help those that are not as skilled as me, as I enjoy a good challenge here and again. :D

Again, any feedback would be great.

Archived