Home

funyy/awesome/dissapointing mp stories

ninja_alex_p

well i think this game has been out long enough for some wat stories to start coming in, ill start with a recent one of mine.

well i saw some guy that i had been dueling a few times on deathstar but kept losing, and when i was walking on the top walkway in the deathstar when i saw him walk by the lower one.

well i didnt want to be a complete cheeser and force push him off so i jumped at him swinging in the air.

but.. it was 2 in the morning ( i was at a LAN) and i guess i was too tired to judge the distance and realized i was going to fall to my doom. but then an interesting thing happened.

he used force grip, and caught me in mid air. i acted on my instinct against force grip, not yet thinking that he had saved me from death, and i pushed him off the edge. needless to say we both fell to our death.

another one i have is when on the bespin streets map two dark jedi were as high as you could get ( they both full force jumped off the high bridge) and both force gripped each other at the same time. they both sat REALLY high in the air for a few seconds and then one let go so they both fell.

:saberg:

Just earlier today in teams FFA, two team-mates were

gang-banging the enemy in the bowels of that star destroyer

level (the area with lots of tubes that converge in the center

and curve downwards into a pit surrounded by a very thin gap).

I heard the action and ran down to where they were only

to watch the enemy initiate the most bizzare tactic I've ever

seen (that works!): He turned around and ran a few steps,

falling between that thin gap, followed immediately by one of my

team mates, and, shortly thereafter, the other team mate.

They were crowding the area anyways.

Another thing I find funny is how some players just can't

figure out that force absorb 1) works really well on levels with

drops, pits, void's (etc,...), 2) is something they clearly can't

defeat with malicious force intent, as they just stand there in front of you doing push, after push, after push, after push.

The light bulb never goes on in such a case, which happens

all too often.

>>they just stand there in front of you doing push, after push, after push, after push.<<

Heheh, my favourite is when they just stand there using Lightning on me while I have Absorb on. I just walk up to them and slash them with strong stance while they keep using the uneffective lightning. And then when you next meet them they do it AGAIN. What's up with these people? O.o

Archived