Home

Doom, fighting the 2 black jedis, with the suites,

Shobert

I'm stuck in fighting just one of those guys later on in the game.

It seems their armor is cannot be damaged by lightsabers. So you will have to hit them with something else.

Some how, I got lucky with the first two guys in black armor, but I am having a really hard time with this guy now. Since my lightsaber doesn't really seem to hurt him, I am trying to hit him with all my force powers.

Damn, these guys are really tough, as they cannot be hurt by lightsabers, but can whack on you with thier lightsabers and have the powers of the force too.

Added to my troubles, the door near this guy leads to a room full of Stormtroopers who come running in once the door is open.

Even worse, there is another one of these guys in black armor just waiting for me in the hallway across the room.

Use Force Speed and then wack him.

They are not invurnerable for your lightsaber, they are only harder to hit.

Just use force speed, and do some nifty combos up his ass.

Also, try to use the Red fighting mode combined with speed.

A direct hit when Red mode is on kills anyone, even with full hp and shield.

BTW, I meant to say thanks for those tips. I think they are going to be really useful. I will give force speed a try.

And thanks for letting us know that they are not invurnerable to lightsabers. I had just about given up on hitting them with the lightsaber.

Hopefully this will work.

Another couple of tips on these guys: 1. Red mode works well, but start with a different mode (usually Blue and then change), 2. don't be afraid to switch modes mid-battle, 3. in wide open areas they will whack you a million times before breakfast, so try to lure them into a confined area, 4. Lightning hurts the **** out of them.

The dark force powers in JK1 were useless against the bosses, but they fixed that here. Good luck, because these "Shadowtroopers" suck.

Archived