Home

We Need More Multiplayer Models !

Darth Blaze

this game is almost perfect multiplayer. all it needs is Single player saber code. and More multiplayer MODeLS>.......come on...who cares if darth maul or obi won or han solo for that matter was not in the single player story line.....PUT THEM IN MULTIPLAYER.. theres no story line in MULTIPLAYER people would just love to get on and play as one of there Starwar hero's, no im not talking about those alian charactors they have now:). Or they could of added custom siths and jedi skins which u can edit color and hood off or on options...just to let users use there imaginations and not have lots of same skins running around I love the game but i think they should of added lots more modals from the starwars world. oh and i know people are making skins...but most of the time you have the file and not alot of others do there for they will not see who you are.

what do u guys think? should have lots of starwars charactors from the universe or just from sp storyline in multiplayer?

What I'm about to say is probably about to ruin any reputation I hold around these parts. I don't expect anyone to agree with me on this but here are my thoughts.

From what I've played of multiplayer, just lightsaber fighting is getting a bit of a forced option. It seems everything is revolving around being a jedi, okay so before anyone drops a wise comment about the game being called Jedi Knight 2 I'd like to say that the game is capable of much more.

I mean has anyone wanted to act out a a scenario: band of mercenaries vs. stormtroopers in a starfighter hangar bay, using just blasters? No jedi force powers or lightsabers.

In the star wars universe as you all know, to be a force-attunee is a rare and special thing like a kind of 1 in a zillion. It seems JK2 mp servers have reversed the situation where for every zillion jedi there's a straight gunslinger.

Okay I know so everyone wants to be a jedi, it's only natural to want to be more powerful and there's no way of making people want to be any less. Even myself I wouldn't mind being a bit of a sith lord from time to time. But the point is there are so many weapons to use in the game, so many roles to play in the universe and yet every single fight seems to just turn into a lightsaber/forcepower bash. It's making the whole scene go a bit numb with the same old story.

Can't fault SP because it's balanced out perfectly, but MP i think there need to be more no-lightsaber or forcepower games running.

K i'm gonna be offline for the rest of the week so feel free to share constructive criticism and i'll read when i get back. Please try to lay off the insults though, if you disagree with me that strongly then just turn away.

:rolleyes:

K i admit i'm not much good aty putting what I think into words and i'm probably giving off the wrong idea but if anyone sees my point then let me know before I fall down and die.

:D

Ive been working on a han solo reskin of kyle but it had some issues mainly the fact that kyle has a mustache and considering I am not very good with detail, It looks ok, Ill post images later tonight. Im also thinking about a Young kenobi skin from episode one probably for the Jedi Trainer model.

if you guys would pick your heads up off these boards once in a while, you might all stop asking for new models until the sdk comes out. until then there is nothing we can do to give you new characters except create the skins for them. as a modder im starting to get sick of hearing "why are you creating skins and not models?" well cause we dont have the tools yet :p

Endo'cun....skins are for pussies? im practically dumbfounded by your pure ignroance.

Z Omega, I am in agreement with you. I have seen people create posts *****ing about people who use guns saying that guns need to be weaker and that the game is called Jedi Knight... yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah.

There is so much more to Star Wars than Jedis. Bobba Fett was a slick-a$$ bounty hunter... I want to play as him! Also, I think the scenario you laid out would be AWESOME to see. A small contingent of Storm Troopers and a Remnant Commander against some mercenaries (no sabres or f-powers) or even against two jedis with just force and sabres. Would be really sweet to see in multi.

Whereas I dont necessarily think people have to be true to the SW universe because this is a game, I do wish that people would be more creative like the above and not always play to garner a certain number of frags before everyone else.

Z Omega,

I have too agree too, man!

Your example was already great, a bunch of stormtroopers against mercs... But what about "stealing" a little from RTCW-MP and have a new playmode: Rebs vs. Imps? All along with some classes (The skins and models are there) and objectives to achieve (bombing the hangar gate etc...). I would really love to see that.

:D

What if they made classes for multiplayer.

Classes:

* Jedi: kan use the force and only a lightsaber

* Bounty Hunter: he's strong against jedi's but not as strong

agains normaal troopers. He can use a jetpack and special

weapons.

* Trooper: This is a normaal which is a medium fighter. He's

better against Bounty Hunters but weaker against jedi's. The

trooper can also use laser-turrets.

What do you people think about this ??? Ans would it be possible for a patch or mod?

A simple quake 3 team arena command (Head_model) made it posible in quake to put another head (from an standard model) on another model we need that in JK2.. then you get more model's and yes we need more models if lucasarts is smart they make an free Attack Off the clones modelpack for jedi knight 2 and an 25 years celebration old school model pack or sutch :)

i would love that but most off it i'll like the head_model option...

Sith would be better for a class to go against jedi than bounty hunter.

Bounty Hunter would be good to go against a Smuggler Class

Imperial would be good against a Rebel

Droid could be good against a Computer Terminal

Etc...:c3po:

Archived