Home

lando is pinned down then what?

sentinel75

Ok I have worked my way through the dark room killed every living thing on the level. Now What? I even managed to get down next to lando where he was pinned by the las cannon, but thats no help and there are no doors down there..Kinda makes you wonder how he got down there. I really am at a loss and have wandered both sides of that area to avail. All doors are locked and explosives dont work. Are you supposed to get into the room/building with the glass skylights? If so How? Or how does one get into the other building's upper level where the turrets were firing on lando?

You ask quite a lot of questions at a time and I'm not sure what you've done and haven't done, but that level sure did take me ages so I'll try and help:

You need to do three things:

1) Destroy the lasers that had Lando pinned down.

Seems pretty obvious to me

2) Do sth. with the fuelpumps.

There are still two fuelpumps connected to lando's ship. Look at the symbols of those pumps and memorise them. Somewhere on the outside of the hangar, there are a few very large fuel-tanks. Use force jump to get on top and set the switch to the icons of the fuelpumps. That oughtta do it.

3) Open the hangar-roof

Inside the hanger, to both sides of Lando's ship, there are a bunch of crates. Under those crates there are vents to rooms that control the roof. On the one side, use force-pull to get it the crate aside and find the vent, on the other side blast them to shreds with something big.

That should do it. You can use force jump next to the building with the laser cannons to enter it (jump directly to the laser cannons), but it's not needed for proceeding.

Cheers, Aehrick.

Archived