Home

WHEN AND WHERE CAN I Download a double saber mods?

nico_foldingo

First of all I cou'ld not find a mod that gives the player a double bladed lightsaber, but there is a cheat that does.

first how to bring dow the console: press schift and tillde (besides the 1 button, the wafe thing)

The Maul lightsaber cheat is: /thedestroyer , but you must have you lightsaber put off, otherwise it will not work.

And here is how you make your charater speak in MP, I do beleive you mean the taunt: pull down the console and then type: bind x +taunt , here x can be any key you want.

Note on the cheat, it only works if the server has cheats enabled. If you play against bots, you can enable cheats by pulling down the console and then type: devmal ffa_bespin I used the ffa bespin map ass an example but it can be any map you want it to be.

Hope that this will help you, and may the force be with you!

Originally posted by Dark Raven

First of all I cou'ld not find a mod that gives the player a double bladed lightsaber, but there is a cheat that does.

first how to bring dow the console: press schift and tillde (besides the 1 button, the wafe thing)

The Maul lightsaber cheat is: /thedestroyer , but you must have you lightsaber put off, otherwise it will not work.

And here is how you make your charater speak in MP, I do beleive you mean the taunt: pull down the console and then type: bind x +taunt , here x can be any key you want.

Note on the cheat, it only works if the server has cheats enabled. If you play against bots, you can enable cheats by pulling down the console and then type: devmal ffa_bespin I used the ffa bespin map ass an example but it can be any map you want it to be.

Hope that this will help you, and may the force be with you!

WHere and how i can enable cheat on th server? whicjh option is it? I need to download a file? Can you give me the web link please?

On servers that are put up by others, you can not enable cheats, unless the admin of that server has thon that or is willing to do that (but mostly they will not do that)

To put up a server of your own with the cheats enabled you musrt do the following:

Start a multy player game, with or with out bots it does not matter, and the pul down the console (schift + tilde) and type:

devmap ffa_bespin (ffa_bespin is just an example, you can take any map that you have, like the deathstar map or a stardestroyer) if you have don that and pressed enter of course then the server will "restart" and the cheats are enabled. You can see if the cheats are enabled because at the start of the restart you will the screen that u usually see when starting up a multy player game, and there it will say that cheats are enabled.

Now you can cheat all you whant, and use the double bladed lightsaber cheat. (/thedestroyer) But if you go online the don't cheat, play fare and you will have the greatest of times. May the Force be with you.

oki thank you for tips.

I understood the reason why i couldn't activae the console: Because i have a french keyboard. (Nobody is perfect ;) ;) :D ) SO with an azerty keyboard the console is : ****f and the ² key( just on the left of the 1 touch)

Now it's working.

Noone is interested in a double saber fight?

May the force be with us

Archived