Home

Doomgiver Level after you find Jan.

musashi666

I'm trying to shut down the ships shields. I'm at the part where there is a tower in the center of a circular room. It is like an island with large hoses connected to it. I entered the island and got a security key, went through the doows along the sides, killed the ED-209's and then..... stuck. What does the key open? Where do I go? Help please...

in the island, you go down though one of the tubes, and come out in a different area... I think your there now. You go up one level, and in that room there will be some R5's. You can break the glass in there and go on to the next area.

I am stuck in the Doomgiver shield place as well, I have found the Island, had the tube extand to permit me to reach the door, went in, got the ST and the officer, got the key. I see 4 covered plates/glass but I can't get them to open. Prolly too obvious and that's why I can't find it. Any help would be fully appreciated.

Thanks

Ok.. after you get the key from the officer in the island, go through the door directly across from the door on the island. Go just a few steps in and there is a door on the right hand side, go in there and open up the 4 hatches inside the island.

Archived