Home

AMAZING sniper Dodging WOW.

Ulic1

Sorry guys but WOW what a move.

I am replaying the game with all force powers intact this time love that pull.

Anyway it seems that when your force speed is at level 3 sometimes you ACTUALLY dodge sniper fire.

Very rare though but amazing.

It makes you feel even more like a jedi.

You dont even know the shot is coming you just dodge at the last second and it looks exellent.

Please though somebody tell me....... there must be a way to adjust the probability of it happening.

Please somebody tell me what the variable is called probly somethin like

g_SniperDodge 4

please help

Thanks in advance........

Well I know this is maybe a stupid question.(well actually I am guessing it is)

But ..... as you are able to load multi maps into single player with devmap command can you mabe do it with force powers??

Also....

Am I right in saying that there must be a variable that increases the chaances of you dodging?

I dont know anything about this quake coding stuff but it seems to fit with what I have been reading on these forums.

I even managed to make a cycle key for spawning in all jedi plyers like luke jedi jedi2 jedif jeditrainer and lando for the cat :)

i thought I would never get it but this forum is great for helping.

Please guys I am just a builder ;)

Somebody must be able to find it !!!

I meanan u imagine a walk through nar shadda the dodging there would be great yeah you Know it would be :)

Well, the problem there is that SP and MP are launched with two seperate executables. Something tells me that Force Powers (and balanced weaponry) are hard-coded into both. Keeps both games seperate, two different gameplay mechanics. So far, I can't find any console command that'll give you MP Force powers - and it's likely they cannot be seen by the game unless you launch the MP executable.

I hope I'm wrong about this. But if I'm right, then we'll need to wait for the Software Development Kit, and somebody to mod in Force See for Single Player.

OK OK

But ......

The dodge still works in SP though so there is something there to work with.

There is something about g_ForceDodge in the multi console commands but I cant get it to do anything for me at the moment.

Somebody somewhere has the key to unlocking our Jedi potential to be one with all that is and all that will be.

To feel the air molecules scream in pain as the sniper bolt burns through them on its way to us and with the inhuman reflexxes that have saved us so many times before we just lean enough and phsst wall scarring behind us.

There is no anger there is only the calm purposeful way our saber lops of the offending hand of the would be asassain.

We Jedi are of course exellent mediators.

"Go kiss a Bantha rookie"

So Please guys where is it??

I remember hearing that it was SPEED that was associated with the sniper dodging, but the reason you don't do it every time is it takes a little over HALF your force meter per dodge.

That's sorta like your one chance to figure out that your being shot at and find cover before they can pull another, (possibly fatal) shot off.

Well all I am saying is that with all the talented people out there,

This can be increased.

All I am asking is that somebody who knows there stuff have a look into it and see what they can find out.

I think it looks great and FOR ME and maybe others feel would more like a Jedi and more in tune with the game world around us.

D.L.

I know that exists but to be able to dodge like that You would have to know the shot is coming.

The game does it on auto like saber blocking.

So there must be a way to do it surely ????????????????

"What are you trying to say? That I can dodge bullets?"

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the Reborn also have the ability to dodge sniper fire. In a level where you face off against a reborn along a long pipe (reactor level, I believe), I tried sniping the reborn a long range, before he detected me. He would move side to side instantly dodging the sniper beam.

Yes, the Shadowtroopers also dodge weapons fire. I tried sniping a shadowtrooper once near the end of the game with the disruptor rifle, and he/she/it dodged every single shot. So I whipped out my Merr-Sonn mini missle system, got a lock on him, and let loose with a missle. To my surprise and horror, the shadowtrooper deflected it straight back towards me!:eek:

Archived