Home

Skin Request: Spiderman! (red/blue suit and black/white suit)

HolySmiter

I just thought a Spiderman skin would look killer with the quake3 engine. Any chance anyone wants to whip one up and put it online. (Artistically challenged here).

A skin with his red and blue suit would be great as well as one in his black and white suit. And yes I'll take fries with that!

This is completely on topic. This is the custom editing forum, and I would plan on using the spiderman skin with Jedi Outcast. I don't believe there are any current laws saying custom skins made for jedi outcast must be of starwars universe characters.

I plan on making a spiderman skin pack once the modeling tools are release. Included will be spider man(red blue, and symbiot suit), along with green goblin, shocker, and maybe some other characters if i think it necessary. i made a spiderman pack for dark forces ii, but i lost it a while ago.

Kagey

I know I will!!!

Off topic again, I know one of the programmers on the Spider-Man movie game for the PS2/X-Box/GameCube and he said it's going to be good. He's a huge Spidey nut so he put a lot of work into it.

It looks amazing!

on the topic of off topic, it seems it would be easier to make spiderman for quake 3 arena. plus you wouldnt be met with nearly the resisitance in q3.

i personally thought of making a Highlander mod for JO, what with the sword support and all. however the one thing that drove me away from play Q3 online was people running around as Homer Simpson and Marvin the Martian. there's still an atmosphere that i like to keep up. when i play MOH/Wolf i enjoy that i can feel like im in the 40's. Here i enjoy feeling that im in the SW universe (more so when more quality SW maps hit the scene.)

im certainly not looking forward to the 'log cabin in the woods' map that someone must be planning because for every game ive played since Quake 1 someone has made this map.

but then, whats the point of a moddable game if you cant make changes? and i can always force player models if i decide i dont want to deal with the out of place skins.

-Tems, Opinion Columnist, Tatooine Gazette

Archived