Home

i hate dessan

SpaceMonkey1315

can anyone help me with dessan, i have no idea what i'm doing wrong when i fight him. I have my lightsaber of heavy and hit him at least 5 times, and then i use lightning, but he doesnt die, and is there any secrets that can actually stop his grip? force push or pull doesnt work, and you cant use lightning, can someone help me?

Hey SpaceMonkey1315 welcome to the forums.:)

I too thought that Desaun would take some kind of special puzzle to beat...but not true. Attacking him with the lightsaber is the way to go. Once in a while you can catch him off-guard with force push but for the most part its just a hack and slash job.

Good Luck:cool:

The best way to beat him is to use the fast style and keep hacking. I tried the strong style and couldn't hit him enough to justify using it. While I wasn't dishing out much damage with the fast I was able to hit him. The backwards jab is also a good reason to go with the fast style. It is devastating.

OR you could go on the top level of the room you fight him and force pull the two buttons. They're on either side of the room. This activates the machine he was charging up with when you first entered the room. When you jump in that beam it will give you temporary invincibility and then it'll shut off. It comes back on every minute or so.

Hope that helps! :D

First off, don't use Grip or lightning as it backfires on you.

Secondly, the easiest way to kill him is to make the pillars collapse on him.

There are two in the room, one falls out towards the room, one falls in, towards the wall. Once you figure out which does which, you can slaughter him in a matter of seconds. Just use force throw on your lightsaber to break mostly through the support beam, then when Dessan gets close enough, slash the last bit away and watch as it falls on top of him.

Good sword fighting is no match to cunning, guile and subterfuge.

Archived