Home

just got outcast!!

Vic Mackey

w000000t! omfg this game rocks!!!! the saber owns! i just gotta get used to things moving so fast hehe. man on nar shaada those blasted rodian snipers piss me off tho hehe. sometimes they pick me off in mid air! thats as far as ive gotten so far :D .

got any tips for taking on gun users in SP? everything moves so fast i have trouble knowing what to do first. after i beat the game i plan on doing alot of practice against bots and play mp. i put in g_saberrealisticcombat 1. thats really cool :D. cant wait till i get to fight against another saber user! graphics look great! my comp is p3 866. 256mb RDRAM, 64mb geforce 256. i can play on 1028x1024 with everything max (well except geometry detail, its on high instead of very high). it plays smooth as silk! GREAT JOB RAVEN! i think the jedi academy looked awesome! outdoors was beatiful!

P.S. oh i just wanted to say the blaster rifle shoots WAY WAY too slow. was hard killing things before i got saber.

Yes! Welcome to the game! As far as the snipers are concerned, I just snipe em right back. If you crouch while using the zoom on the rifle, you won't lose the zoom. Charge it up then poke your head out and zap em.

As far as fighting sabre to sabre in SP... you are going to need a change of pants. :D Its fun is uncomparable to almost all of my other gaming experiences hehehe...

Archived