Home

Nar Shaddaa part 1

Species 5618

I need help for the first mission in Nar Shadda where you have to track down that waste manager guy (I forgot his name). Anyway, I got up to this big garbage processing room. When you walk in the front, there is a dumpster that can be moved by the Force, but it doesn't go very far at all. Is there anything I need to do with this?

:confused:

No, what you must do is search around the room till you find a garbage shoot with no garbage bin under it. You can jump up the garbage pipe and then wait for the trash compactor to go up, and exit out the door. Then from there you are lead to another door out of the room.

Hiya Species 5618 ! you and I are stuck in the same place, as I'm standing by the same cart you are...I found another "dumpster" downstairs in a tunnel just like this one, but it didn't accomplish anything by moving it either. Does the one you're by have a turnstile in front of a door by it ?? Mine does, but I can't move it onto the turnstile (a green circle with crossing trackmarks in it) Its as if something should be triggered so these carts will move...

Did you see the barred crawlspace as you were leaving the crate room with the crates that are stacked a mile high ?...I tried throwing my lightsaber at it...if I could have cut the bars I think I might have been able to forcejump into it, but after 5 minutes trying I gave up.

Yo Species5618 ! I just sorted it out... :) If you're at the same dumpster as I think you are, the one that several floors above the main floor...then pull it towards you, then peek around the side of it and you'll see another one...pull it to, then go back down to the main floor, back thru the compactor, and into the room with the well lighted door...then in the corner of this room theres a red crate...force pull it and jump in behing it and take the tunnel till you see another waste cart...force push it and you should see an opening leading to a conveyor...jump in and to the side and shoot the glass and trip the switch with force push...i've just now done this and killed the guard there...I have no idea whats coming next, but I had to pop back here and tell you....I'm off to seehow much further I can get.

Archived