Home

what do you guys think of this mod idea?

aFireiNsiDe

this isnt really a TC mod or a weapon changing one but heres my idea...

ok you know how you can put points into force powers and saber skills etc.? well on servers that allow force powers, you could use a mod that adds some RPG elements to JKII MP. instead of dedicating a certain amount of points to your powers, everyone starts out with a few level one selected skills. than as they kill more or score more they earn more points allowing them to add to certain powers and skills. so the people who are more crafty and better fighters will score more points and become more powerful. its a lot like Counterstrike with the money. the winning people get more points for killing or capturing the flag or killing the flag carrier, etc. but people that get beat up badly can earn points to like in CS. like ppl that are losing get points too to even things out a bit.

overall this idea is very bland but could put a crazy twist on MP games. im truly sorry if someone already had an idea like this(im sure people did) and already posted it in these forums. i know that this idea will have definate balancing problems but i hope we can iron them out because this is obviously still on the drawing board. any help or ideas or constructive criticism is greatly needed. thanx guys and i hope you all think this might be a cool mod.

Archived