Home

New Darth Maul Skin

Renix

That is one great skin, only if it were a real model and not just a skin. But if you did this type of skin work, I cant wait for your modeling work. This darth maul skin makes the "other" dm skin look dim in comparison (but that was one of the first skins anyway) One more thing, does this skin replace Kyle or am I dumb?

i just wanted to add some clarification.

the skin looks just fine on the model in regular lighting (i.e. w/o saber drawn). b/c the face skin doesn't have more detailed features, when the saber's drawn, the red colour glows nice and bright... some facial details could help that.

hope this helps, renix. not trying to be cruel. some of us are just perfectionists.

Awesome brother, this is a great skin. I do have a small request for you though. Would it be possible for you to release another version of this skin, but with his upper torso revealed? I'd love to have a Maul skin with his body tats, that would rock.

I will try to post some pics for you to use as reference, if you'd be interested in undertaking this. And if so, many thanks. :)

Here he is from the front:

maul-front.jpg

And here we see his back:

maul-back.jpg

And one from a back/side view so you can see his upper shoulders and arms:

maul-backside.jpg

To everyone else: I'm sorry for the size of these pictures. I just wanted to make sure every detail could be seen.

I also can provide images of any Jedi or Sith if anyone is interested in making some of the relatively obscure ones...

Yeah I agree that the face is a little too red and flat looking, still a nice job though man.

I've made a few skins for Counter Strike and I've started a Maul skin for JK2, trouble is it just won't work for me in game. I've got the icon in the setup menu, so I click it to select model, but when the game starts it just uses one of the standard game models.

I got Michaels Changs guide to skinning off the site and followed it to letter...am I just retarded?? Any suggestions would be much appreciated, I'm pullin me hair out here.

Archived