Home

How many of you have beat the game?

II Exar Kun II

I beat it on the "I am a wussy Padawan" level. When I have time, I'm gonna try something harder. It's just that I get tired of trying to figure out the puzzles while getting shot up. Now that I know where to go and what to do, I feel more comfortable trying a harder setting.

Just beat it this afternoon. I was playing on the easiest setting so I think I'll start over on the next higher setting tonight. Damn this game is fun. I do hope that there is an expansion pack coming soon.

just finished it on normal difficulity last night. Loved the game, IHMO it ranks almost as high as the orignal system shock due to being the only FPS to ever do meele right (SS was the most orignal and near perfect FPS ever done IHMO) and ranks even with Deus Ex in terms of the characters special "powers" and the way they were implemented. Of course, it will sell many times what both those other pioneer games did but that is attributed more to the Star Wars name, the story we are all familar with, and the characters.

Two Tumbs up Raven! Well Done! :cool:

I did it on Jedi. It didn't take long, but what a ride!

I refuse to play any game on the easiest level. I like to play on the medium or default. Sometimes I try a harder level if I play the game again (which is rare for me).

I'm playing through again now, but that is mainly for the sake of the walkthrough I'm writing. Well... okay! It's just too much damn fun!

Archived