Home

What Is The Best Unique Unit

captain_drake

I'm sorry, but the crusader just aint very good. It takes forever to build, and forever to upgrade. And even fully upgraded, it's hard to mass and because of poor dura armor it dies fast to strong ranged units in mass. Throw in the fact that it costs alot and well...you got yet another good reasno to patch the naboo.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Berseker has to be the most ulgiest unit in the world. Man Destroyer Droids can beat them. Trade Federation Rocks and Their Destroyer Droids are unbeatable. :D

IMO, the best would have to be destroyer droids with the shielding. In masses, they're just really good. I also like the Empires dark troopers, because they're relatively cheap, and are pretty good (except that they look so BIG).

Guest Supreme Warlord

That is what I am saying man. I just dont bother to say "shielded" Destroyer Droids. ANy Destroyer Droids are shielded by my means and I am thinking all the time in Tech 4 not any lower. Thought I would clear that up. I agree with you about the Dark Trooper that are so cool looking. I like their side because they are suppose to be big and force sensitive. At least that what the book says.

Archived