Home

Jedi Ghost Skins

sparky_fox

(This would need skins & mods.)

o.k. you all know from the films when a jedi dies, like yoda, darth and ben kenobi, they all turn into ghostly aparitions that only the jedi can see, well why cant we see this in the game, why not make a mod to add this bit of jedi realisim from the films to the game.

idea 1) some ideas to do would be that spectators could all be like dead jedi ghosts moving around the world.

idea 2) Or maybe have a time delay after death where they must float around like a ghost for a while (or achive some task, unreal had a mod sort of like this where if you got killed you had to wander collecting goods for the person that killed you untill you earned your soul back).

idea 3) Or maybe even have ghost skin's so that people could play like a spirit instead of a living player, I'm thinking allong the lines of the dark spirt that luke fights, or when luke himself dies/coma's and becomes a spirt from the books (jedi academy is it, i forget?)

idea 4) Once you play as a ghost you can nolonger use weapons or lightsabers but you have a greater amount of force power to play with, and you can only be hurt through the use of force powers?

idea 5) Just take the skins that exists, make them quite transparent and with a slight glow and voila instant ghosts, what do you guys think, is this posible / worthwhile / stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

I think if you wan't to appear headless you just cut the text for that models .skin head texture

so if you had a skin file open it would look something like this:

reborn_boots_hips/models/players/boots_hips.tga

reborn_head/models/players/reborn/

reborn_legs/models/players/reborn/legs.tga

Archived