Home

Doesn't this drive you crazy?

Dagobahn Eagle

I download Search for a Senator from Heavengames. I then go back onto their website and starts writing a review. Halfway trough, my computer unexpectedly disconnects itself from the Internet (which it seems to love doing :rolleyes: ). So I minimize the browser window with the so far 1 1/2 page review, selects "Reconnect" from the window informing me that my connection was lost, and goes back to the browser site.

Now, every time I connect to the Internet, my browser jumps to the preset "home page", paying no attention to whatever I'm having a window open and working on something or not.. so, being the genius I am, I promptly press the hotkey for "stop" -Escape.

I realize that I've learned nothing from previous mistakes: It's happened before.

Only to happen again.

My almost-finished review disappears from the screen.

I know this has happened to everyone else at this forum. Everyone else at the Internet, to be more precise. Every person on the Internet who actually got around to write a long, detailed post, who actually took the extra time to give reason for his or her opinions, who wanted to do the little extra, ends up with nothing -and Spam flourish. Because they aren't newbies you see on the Internet posting those short replies with one word and a smiley: From what I can tell, well.. they're at least smarter than us.

*deep sigh* ..I like writing. But obviously, the Internet hates me for it :(.

Archived