Home

stuck and frustrated on yavin_final

pcLoadLetter

Okay......there are three ways to go...to the right, fall to doom and darkness...straight ahead...mirror and desann laughs at me (the bastard)...to the left is flaming death. I figured out that you have to slash the pipe and i got by that and jumped down hole.

Now...here's where i'm stuck. I push every single button for the three walls and there's nowhere to go. One path that opens is a dead end. Two others have pathways...to each other.

What.......the hell.

Hi,

I got stuck on this part as well. After searching for awhile I found it. When you enter the room push the wall right in from of you forward. Thats opens up another hallway. Then on the left side of the new hallway is another button you need to push. Then go back out, standing under the hole you came through. That empty wall that was there before has now moved to reveal a

new passage follow it around to the left. Then there is one more puzzle but you just have to dodge rocks. Have fun.

OK....I read the previous posts and still can not get through it. I tried pushing the wall directly in front of me when I drop into the hole and the only thing I see is a hall to the left at the end. I go down it and there is the side of one of the blocks that I can push at the entry(drop point).

I really don't want to use a cheat to get through this, but I am getting to the point where I am too frustrated not too....maybe a series of screenshots of steps to take to get through would be good. email them to dmaul1999@yahoo.com if possible.

Thanks,

the first time I challenged Desann, I jumped down, force pushed him to the ground, and overhead chopped him with strong style. Good bye Desann. Then I loaded it up again, just to see, and got my ass handed to me like 10 times over. Once he beat me against a wall for fun.

f***er.

Yep... found Desann to be very easy too...

I originally made the mistake of reading some strategy tips for defeating him all of which resulted in me getting either hacked to pieces or slammed against every surface in the room.

Eventually just stuck on speed with fast lightsaber style and beat him in about 3 seconds!

Ive defeated Desann , seen all the cutscene thing ( ending i think ) where you talk to luke and say your goin on your hols. Then i have to fight desann again!? he just stands there like a f00l. And kyle katarn is at the top next to where you came in!?

Anyone know why?

Archived