Home

Stuck in Desann's ship &"&%"%$!

Good Guy

First, i hefta mention that this game is really awesome, although not all ingame textures are really the best "Highres textures" and don't reflect some of the "best level designs + looks realized with the Q3A engine" the ads of lucasarts and activision wanted to make us to believe, and although some AI guys (ie. like Jan, and friendly troops on Bespin) seem to be pretty retarded (scripting's a bit f00ked up), this game is great fun. :)

I even thought this game would be a bit choppy with all details etc. on max. on my 900mhz AMD Tbird (+GF2 Ultra), but no, it's just damn smooth. :)

Anyway, I'm stuck on Desann's ship, trying to establish the com to the rogue squadron. I ended up standing in front of a black screen, with Kyle saying the display/console has been disabled. There's a green, blue and a red console (monitor) in the next room, with the same sign on each monitor. The area/rooms where you get off the tram. I killed all troops, and even checked the several colored "levels/stations" (lil lift) below this area , with consoles in each of those rooms, but I can't seem to find a way to enable the huge screen mentioned above. I clicked every friggin' console down there, but it didn't do anything. Any idea? Please help! :)

Somewhere in that room is a circle looking elevator. It is facing the window of the room with that screen in it. go down that and you will eventually end up in a room with a bunch of rooms on top of each other. In those rooms there are the shapes that you have to activate and they are color coated. Red rooms have red shapes etc. After you have activated the shapes in that room return to the main room and then activate the ones in there. After that is finished then you can look in the screen.

Archived