Home

Multi\single player elements not included in multi\single player that should be

Scarlet Widow

As most of you know single player and multiplayer have some major differences and some things were just, i think, mistakenly left out. So heres a few things i've noticed and things i'd like to see added:

Multiplayer Elements not included in single player:

-Medium saber style doesn't have the straf+attack saber swing

-Lightsabers emit more light, looking more realistic (i think anyway) the brightness level needs to be the same in both

-Shields are shown when damaged (may be a nice addition to single player)

Single Player Elements not included in multiplayer:

-Can't roll when armed with a gun

-No "offical" dismemberment option

-No first person view for lightsaber

-Eyes don't blink and mouths don't move on characters

-When one leg is off a ledge and the other is on a ledge, the character doesn't situate itself for the position

-Character doesn't do that fancy lightsaber arming/disarming motion

-Best AI i've ever seen isn't included in the bots

Please post here if theres anything else you've noticed and think should change.

Overall I'm lovin' the game - my singular gripe being that 3rd-person lightsaber view is forced on us in multiplayer. It's just not the way I play. There are tons of other FPS games that have melee weapons, and JK:JO is the only one I know of that forces us into SoulReaver mode for multiplayer... ;) Hello! :) FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, not 3rd-person slasher!:rolleyes:

Hopefull Raven will fix this in one of the official patches, even if they do a quick fix for multiplayer FP-view the way they did with Heretic II... I shouldn't repeat myself too much, so hop over to the

Sticky Patch Thread

Archived