Home

Paint on Model tools?

Elessil

Hi,

I'm currently working on an Anakin Skywalker skin, and I believe it's coming along rather nicely. However, I now come to the stage where I'd like to do some minor touchups which somehow don't work wiht editing the texture directly. Is there a tool to paint on the models directly? Somehting like that exists for e.g. 3DSMAX or any popular modeler's files, and I believe I heard about something like this available for Quake 3, so it should work for Jedi Knight 2 as well. Can someone help me out or point me to a place where something like that is possibly in development?

On a different subject, in some stances there is a problem witht the eyes of my skin, there's small bright spots just below the eyes. My question is whether the problem is in the face.jpg or the mouth_eyes file. I thought it was in the face file, but even when I completely blacked it out, the spots still there there in some light combinations. So I blacked out the mouth_eyes file, but - still the same problem! (I used Galak as base model)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Archived