Home

Glitch or what?!?!?!

BALLONE

WTF? I'm at the end of the escape in the ladyluck with lando..I've killed everything and destoyed the gunner guy. here's the problem.. after killing him, lando sais..."Did you hear something" and the ladyluck explodes. WTF is going on here?!? The door won't open and I've looked at evey walkthrough for hepl, but the level is supposed to end...Any suggestions?!?! Frigg!!

I just tried using the noclip code from the console to see wtf was destoying the ladyluck. there is absolutely nothing there. Have I done something funny here? 1)The fuel pumps are done2) the roof is open,3) the boss is blown off the turret..

So why does the ladyluck keep getting destroyed 12 seconds after killing the boss???

AGHGHGHGHGHHGHH!

I'm to the point of using my new jedi forces cd as a coaster to hold only cheap beer with...

(I'm getting frustrated)

i would love to give you an answer but i have never seen that......

after you killed the boss did you kill everyone else?

i finished the level right after i killed everyone else....

also are you using the lady-luck's gunnes or are you running back outside to kill them?

yes I have.. after initiating the console, I start by blasting the boss and then the other enemies that surround the gun.

and then...nothing...so I press jump to exit the console. After pressing the "enter" key (for me is config to the "action" command) lando just sits there and sais..."Did you hear that?", I thought I heard something." and then the lady luck explodes.

I've also tried killing lando with my light saber, with no results. So..

I'll try to start the level over, and see if that helps my problem.

Thanks very much for responding..

Archived