Home

Can't quite get wall run to work...

Jedi-Bert

I know it has been asked in a billion other threads, but I followed their directions and couldn't quite get the wall run, or wall backflip, to work, would anyone mind posting more detailed step-by-step instructions for me? Or a demo possibly? (im more visual anyway :D ) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The wall walk/wall jump will ONLY work if:

1) You have at least level 2 force jump

&

2) You have the saber selected (but not necessarily ignited)

&

3) You have something of a surface to work off of. However, you can usually do it on just about any wall, it just looks kind of stupid if it's tiny. But a low ceiling makes it almost impossible to do.

In SP, it's quite different and far easier to do. As long as you have level 2 force jump, and a wall handy, you can do it, regardless of the weapon selected.

Doing the wall walk is quite simple.. simple "strafe" into the wall while running alongside it. In other words:

YOU (Parallel to wall, running)----> STRAFE

Wall jumps are basically achieved by running straight into the wall and jumping as you move against it. You will flip backwards (and then you can control your movment or whatever to your liking, depending on the situation). There are certainly other tricks of course, but those are the basics.

if the wall is on your right,

run+str right then press jump when you are scraping along the wall, and then just finish the jump (you will drop eventually) or let go of going forward...or you can hold forward+str and press jump to do a side flip off of the wall...

with a wall on the left, do the same, except strafe left...

Archived