Home

How do you make new taunts? And what do you think would make a good taunt?

DarthBalls BONG

Yo peeps!

I was messing around with the chracter taunts today and frankly they are kinda lame. So i was wondering: anyone know how to make more/ replace the originals?

And while I'm here....post your ideas for good taunts!

My perfect taunt would be "Don't F@*# with a Jedi Master Son", said by Luke Skywalker himself Mark Hamill in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Imagine it...you've just won a duel, your opponent lies dead on the floor, everyone in the match knows you're the winner when they hear: "Don't F@*# with a Jedi Master Son" blarted out over their speakers....pure bliss....

Anyways i digress. Recommend your best quotes and someone please tell me how to make some and hopefully in the future I will release a taunt pack or something.

Call me...Darth Balls BONG! :fett:

There are a couple ways to go about changing taunts. First thing to do is make your custom taunt mp3 and name it taunt.mp3

Then you could either change the default taunts by creating a new pk3 and putting the taunt.mp3 in the directory of the charactor you want to change. (ex. to change Luke's taunt, sound/chars/luke/misc). The downside to this is that you would be the only one to hear your custom taunt unless everyone on your server had the file.

Or you could make a custom taunt and pack it w/ a new skin in the same way as above. But still people would have to d/l the skin to hear it.

Archived