Home

Part time clan wanted...

Darth J'ank

Hi,

I play as Darth J'ank.

I am male, 27 and can only play between 9pm - 12 midnight (England time) most weeknights and rarely if not at all at weekends at the moment.

I wouldnt say I was excellent but I usually finish in the top 3 most games.

I am looking to join/start an informal clan with like minded people who dont have all day to play, or care much about playing games as a clan absolutley every day/week...but to fight with people you can talk to when you can get online, so we can build up strategies or do training games.

I would LOVE to be in a proper full time clan but I just couldnt give the dedication and support that would be required for team matches all the time.

I hope someone out there thinks the same as me.

Darth J'ank

email: richardjankowski@hotmail.com

Greetings

im Ka Pohoa. yes i would be intrested in that idea janka, like yourself im not a msater yet - but in enjoy the game and im improving every day :) also like yourself it would be great to play with a group of like minded players. again i also work and so would not have the time to spend in a full clan ( though i would like to)

Lord Ka Pohoa:

atat: :fett::bdroid1:

Greetings

im Ka Pohoa. yes i would be intrested in that idea janka, like yourself im not a msater yet - but in enjoy the game and im improving every day :) also like yourself it would be great to play with a group of like minded players. again i also work and so would not have the time to spend in a full clan ( though i would like to)

Lord Ka Pohoa:

atat: :fett::bdroid1:

:amidala:

Darth J'ank and Ka Pohoa,

Please check your email this morning, I've responded to your applications. :) *chuckles* I have a life too :) sorry it took me a bit of time to respond, had to work last night.

Welcome Aboard the SFA, if you still wish to join.

Diamond

Archived