Home

Weapons.dat and Non- Fullscreen mode

Deboze

2 Problems I have.

1. I know how to edit weapons.dat and stuff (this is so much like the first jediknight ^^) but where do I stick it after I'm done with it?

2. for some reason my Jediknight has decided that it wants to run in a window instead of fullscreen. (sp at elast, havent tried mp lately) This makes too much lag ang I cant see anything. I've tried editing the shortcut to the sp exe to make it fullscreen but it just makes the Q3 loader cover the whole screen. Anyone know what I'm 'posed to do?

omg this happened to me in UT, but i had to uninstall it several times and mess with all kinds of settings (it said that i was running out of memory w/ my gf2ultra, which of course runs ut beautifully)...anyway, back to JO...im pretty sure that there is an option in video (or more video, but im not sure on that)

look around in the video/options settings, and look for a fulscreen option....if that doesnt work, what worked for me in UT was to uninstall it...

if that doesnt work, try reinstalling (or if you have an upgrade, do that) your video card drivers...this always worked for me in UT....

=/

Archived