Home

Maps I would love to see

Zariyn

Duel- Jabba's Barge. Dueling on that skiff would be sweet. Toss in the chance of getting knocked off the skiff into the Sarlac pit would be even better.

CTF- Ewok Village. Running through the trees or on the ground would be awesome. Sort of like the CTF map with all of the paths, but without the cheese push/grip tactics of throwing people off.

Not sure if either of these are possible, just something I think would be nice.

I agree totally with a duel level on Jabba's Barge, etc.:holosid:

Another level I think that would be great, would be Dagobah. I know there isn't any real fighting in Dagobah in the movies but still it would be a nice, new environment.

I was also thinking about I would like to see a larger Bespin level, more like the one from Mysteries of the Sith. An Endor level would be nice..in fact...pretty much any new levels would be fun.

A "Phantom Menace" map would be good. An "Attack of the Clones" map would be pretty cool. I think the whole "water" fight with Jango Fett is gonna be great. Ah well, I'm rambling. :monkey4:

I really like the maps that were included with JO, but I am also looking forward to newer ones as well. :3headed:

Archived