Home

Garbage Cart.. "I wonder if I can change its route"

Titan's Force

I have no idea where I am but I assume from the other post's that I am just before "the garbage room". I have cleared the level of every enemy I can find and cant progess so I am getting alittle tired of it.

I have jumped off the rooftop onto the yellow extending arm hanging off the wall, the character then say's "There's a garbage cart, that must lead to (what's-his-name)". I can get onto the second extending arm and then into the cart but it obviously doesn't go where its supposed to so he say's "hmm I wonder if I can change it's route." I have covered close to every inch of this map with no obvious luck..

Is there anyone with more patience than me that has already found this? (And if you found it quickly "DAMN YOU!" :p)

Any help would be appreciated.

*SIGH*

Ive shot it, spat at it, even thought about urinating on it but I have never used my forces on it... (Bit new to this force stuff, more accustomed to run&gun).

Thankyou kindly sir, you have saved me about 5 hours and made me realise I have needlessly wasted 3. Hey, can't win them all..

am i right when i say that this part is a one-shot deal? if you miss changing the garbage traffic light, you get pushed off the cart onto a platform, with no way to get back on to the arm-lever thingy, or back onto another cart? so you have to revert back to your cleverly placed save? erg. most annoying.

joebag

if you get pushed off the cart into that little pathway, the yellow arms are too high to jump back onto. Thus you either have to revert to a savegame, OR, jump down onto the balcony below and jump onto the that floating ship, cross to the other side and make the long trek all the way back up again.

I know this because I missed the buttons myself :D

Archived