Home

Darth Vader Skin + Sounds

nls

Here's my effort at a darth vader skin, it doesn't really look like him, but at least you can hear him :D

darth2.jpg

ok he doesn't really have a cape! I just added that to the picture for the feel hehe. If a cape can actually be added pls inform me!

Click here to download

Feel free to change/edit/delete my skin in any way =):D

No offense or anything, pal... but... my eyeballs are filing a lawsuit for damages suffered on viewing that picture. It looks like you took images directly from a photo or movie still and pasted them on the skin. If you did... it didn't turn out well.

If your gonna flame someone for making a negitive comment on your skin, why did you post it here?

I mean, if you don't wanna hear bad things about the skin you made, then don't post it here. Especialy when it's that badly done.

The most Darth Vader anyone can hope for until Raven releases their tools is Vader without his helmet, without a cape. That would be a good basis for the helmeted Vader later on... why doesn't anyone make that Vader? Sure he's got no cape, I understand, and lack of helmet sucks too, but without waiting for a proper model, you end up with this kind of thing. No offense, good try, but let's be patient.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived