Home

Another stuck, but not a spoiler

Grincho

Ok, after I beat Desann's apprentice and she spills the beans about Jan being alive, I fly that ugly looking ship to some meteor. I do battle with Luke against some really shabby fighting people, then my guide tells me to jump from the ship onto the plat form above. I jumped, and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped for over and hour and I still can't make it up to that little ledge. Is there something I am missing somewhere that would make it easier, or did others have this problem as well? Maybe it's just a trick I have not picked up yet.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Grinch :rodian:

Yes, that jump to the platform was difficult, BUT possible. Be sure to jump when running from the antennae to the tip of the ship. Hold down the jump key to maximize distance. I tried it with force speed too....

Still haven't figured out how to jump into the vent above the platform. These jump puzzles are terribly annoying and pointlessly impair the otherwise excellent pace of the game, IMHO.

Archived