Home

Reborn Skinpack

Kx_Dra_Sycdan

I'm currently making a reborn skinpack for JO that will include all reborn from the SP game and some new variations of my own as well (yellow, purple, ect.) Anyway i know it's completely unoriginal but i'm new at skinning so i wanted to start out with something simple and yet at the same time slightly useful and enjoyable :p

Here is an early shot of my yellow reborn skin...

3636.jpg

Notice how his shirt is on backwards?

For some reason it keeps showing up backwards. Any of you more seasoned skinners out there have any suggestions on how i can fix that? it would be very appreciated.

just to let you know... considering that all of the SP reborn have already been released in their own pack by Oni Kage. so you'd might as well just release your original ones on their own... er in their own pack i mean...

good idea though... i look forward to seeing your work

just to let you know... considering that all of the SP reborn have already been released in their own pack by Oni Kage

I'm aware of Oni Kage releasing a pack of SP reborn.

My pack will include SP reborn as well as other variations, having them all together in one pack is more convenient then having to D/L his version and Mine, also having them together in one pack is better for compatibility reasons over then net. (someone may want to use a SP reborn while another player wants to use say a yellow variation of a Reborn, and instead of having to D/L two separate packs it's all there for them in one pack)

:biggs:

--------------------

That said can someone help me out with the torso texture flipping backwards? anyway to get it to flip the other way?

Archived