Home

4 New (to Multiplayer) Skins for your drooling pleasure

XorKaya

Howdy once again all...

Well... I've decided to release a small skin pack...

First off, let me say... I am NOT the author of these skins... these are all skins taken from the SP game. And, I guess therefore the author is whoever the skinner is at Raven. :p

Anyway, on to the skins.

mix.jpg

YES! Before you even ask... Morgan IS transparent in multiplayer. Glee! Another good thing about this.... all will work on 'Pure Servers' :D (you just have to look at the readme for the console commands) But Morgan will be viewed by anyone... even those without this skin pack... Pure Server or not.

If you want to download it, you can grab it here.

they're not actually in MP... meaning those who aren't familiar with the console cannot select them...

i've include a readme that says what you are 'trying' to say

the actual commands are:

model morgan/default

model imperial/commander

model imperial/officer

and

model jedi/j2

i've released this so that more people might use them... i'm just running along the same road as the reborn model pack

Originally posted by [Fallen]Ntrope

I just attempted to select the Morgan model for duel mode and had no luck, he appears in the normal player screen when you select your player on the main menu, but does not appear in the actual game select.

Is there anyway to use that model for CTF also?

Ntrope

hmm... are you sure you don't have your server set for "Pure Server"? If so he wont appear selectable ingame.

CTF is something that just wont work... not if both teams are to have a model for him... i tried putting non transparent blue/red pants on him... it just looked bad... so i left it out

[EDIT]

hmm... it should work even with pure server...

has anyone else had this problem?

it's working fine for me (i downloaded it and installed it same as anyone else would just to double check that it wasn't a version problem)

Archived