Home

One Question for Raven, One for players

IronJedi Kaga

First off is the question for Raven. Sorry if this has been asked and or answered before but is there any way at all for a player in sp or mp to do the one-handed side cartwheel move that the reborn do in sp?

Second question for everyone is that I've seen people using a holographic morgan skin and a reborn skin that was colored red and black. Are these available to use without downloading a a special skin? If so, how do I use them? Thanks in advance for any answers.

Originally posted by IronJedi Kaga

First off is the question for Raven. Sorry if this has been asked and or answered before but is there any way at all for a player in sp or mp to do the one-handed side cartwheel move that the reborn do in sp?

Second question for everyone is that I've seen people using a holographic morgan skin and a reborn skin that was colored red and black. Are these available to use without downloading a a special skin? If so, how do I use them? Thanks in advance for any answers.

team games color the skins blue or red, this is probably what you saw, that or someone figured out how to use the team skins in normal games, maybe. Its to help you identify teammates and enemies.

Originally posted by WhiteChedda

team games color the skins blue or red, this is probably what you saw, that or someone figured out how to use the team skins in normal games, maybe. Its to help you identify teammates and enemies.

he saw the reborn boss skin

and u dont need to figure out how to use team skins in normal games, its really easy, u just click on the funny button

Archived