Home

Badly stuck on Carin Dock 1

Dolf

I made it past the soliders and officers who run and trip the alarms, and found the tunnel that leads to the back where you can go and jump to where the switch is to turn off the electricity. I have made it across the floor, killing the officers to get the supply key and then killing all the troops that come out of the lift.

There is a door that is locked and another that needs the security key which I do not have, and the lift doesn't seem to work that the troops came up. The floor is now electrified again on the other side so there is no going back, so my assumption is that you must contuine forward. I have looked around for quite some time but am unable to find any clue to contuining.

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated, as the only other thread that I found on the same problem, had only a single answer that made little sense.

Thanks in advance.

Dolf.

In the room with the troop lift (where some of the troops are talking about the Sith weapon right?) and an R2 unit fixing the alarm panel, there is a security key on one of the crates, near where an Imp Officer was standing. This will open the door to the lift to the next part.

• 3 weeks later...

I find the best thing is after you black out the lights to mind trick the 3 guys near the exit door then jump down taking care to not hit the glass control panel. Once through, ignore the reborn & kill the officers since they make for an alarm each.

Archived