Home

Toughest Battles in Jedi Knight II (spoilers)

Guest THE_X_RATED

Guest THE_X_RATED

I first played the game through with Jedi skill level, but then wanted to try with Jedi Master and some battles where really tought...with countless of reloads required. So? Which one of these battles I remember the most.

I have to say that the toughest was in the mines, when you dropped down from that tube and had to make your way to the turret. I just can't remember how many tried it took when the message "Too Many Prisoners Have Died" did not appear...really tought, but once you found a right balance it became easier.

The second hardest must have been when figting Tavion...until I found those low ceiled causeways underneat...doh. Should have really jumped down earlier.

Non battles puzzle. On the Jedi master difficulty, when you are trying to locate Doomgiver and you are in that room where you have to put lights off...darn took numerous tried and mind tricks before I managed to slip through...still not sure whether it was luck.

What were your toughest battles etc?

When I first got the game I played SP MUCH more than MP, so I was still terrible with the saber, so I'd have to say Tavion was my hardest fight. I was expecting a JK1 battle, where you wait for her to swing, block, then counter-attack. It took me a good hour to beat her, but it was one fun hour since it was the first good saber fight I'd seen.

On the other hand, I beat Desann on my third try since I'd gotten really used to the saber by then.

Archived