Home

hello from the Cracka

DarthCracka

hi kids :) Im the Cracka came to say hi and whats up to all you great people doing such great jobs :)I have in the past few days become buddies with 7-7ighlander and he pointed me in this direction when we made him Gridpoints newest jk2 admin besides myself :).To all of you that dont know about us dont ph33r we havnt advertised that much yet because we are still under construction...but we are still open and running servers we currently have 2 jk2 servers up 1 ffa and 1 ctf and a duel server on the way.Our servers are on an oc3 pipe so they are nice :)Both and all of our servers are running on linux boxes and if anyone else is running a linux jk2 server please come see us at http://www.grid-point.com we have a montior file that will auto-reset a jk2 linux server we can hook ya up with.Also to whoever is running the show around here we are building our link section up now and if you would like to swap link buttons please come to our site and talk to one of our admins we are all cool guys :)I myself am now currently working on 5 mp skins...old Luke,old Han,Chewie,yoda,and my favorite all time character Boba Fett.I will be sure to give the files to you guys when I finish them as well as posting them for dl on our site :)Again very nice to find this site its most helpful and set up very well good job :)Please come and see me about a trade of link buttons Im sure we could both benifit from that.

may the force be with you all...always

DarthCracka

Archived